7.28.2008

Alphabet (All about me) Tag

Nikki apparently wants to know more about me...

A. Attached or Single - Happily Attached

B. Best Friend – My sweet husband

C. Cake or Pie – Cake, but not just any cake. Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake (warm chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling, topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell)!! YUM

D. Day – holiDAY!! I was born on October 31! Halloween. It's fun cause everyone else is celebrating with you.

E. Essential Item(s) – Snacks for Bransen, Diapers, blistex chap stick, hand lotion and my cell phone.

F. Favorite Color – Pink

G. Gummy bear or Worms – I'd much rather prefer some Molten Chocolate Cake

H. Hometown - Clearfield

I. Indulgences – I love to buy cute purses (that will fit Bransens snacks, diapers, blistex, hand lotion and cell phone!) The purse become more of a tote when crammed with the essentials!

J. January or July – July of course! I hate being cold, I hate the snow and fireworks aren't bad either.

K. Kids – Is this a question? Well, since I have the most beautiful, nicest, best child in the world, my answer is... sure, have some.

L. Life is incomplete without – My entire family and the Gospel

M. Marriage Date – February 11, 2006

N. Number of siblings – three brothers (and copying Nik's answer... Making me the most beautiful child!)

O. Oranges or Apples – Oranges

P. Phobias or Fears – I don't know if this counts as a fear... but, my stomach can't tolerate seeing dead animals on the side of the road. Big, small - it doesn't matter the size. I dry heave and can't concentrate on driving.

Q. Quote – Christ: The center to our lives, our hearts and our home.

R. Reason to Smile – My sweet husband and baby, my extended family, my health (even though it could use some exercise) and sweet, sweet Saturday sleep in mornings!

S. Season - Fall (about the time when you start needing a light jacket at night) T. Tag – Chelsea W, Megan O, Sheri, Kayla, Melissa and Ashley S.

U. Unknown fact about me – I would easily trade water and all other food items and drink Mountain Dew for the rest of my life.

V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – I don't like to see them dead on the side of the road, but I do like to eat them.

W. Worst Habit – Asking my husband to do things that I could easily do for myself.

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultrasounds are way more exciting.

Y. Your favorite food – I love Pizza Hut pizza (but I would so give it up for Mountain Dew)

Z. Zodiac Sign – Scorpio (I wish I believed in that stuff)

11 comments:

Nik said...

Quit being so whitty and I won't tag you. It's yur own fault you crack me up.

Nik said...

I know. I spelled 'witty' wrong.

Anonymous said...

Molton lava cake is the best. Hands down I completely agree with you!

Melissa said...

Oh boy! I'll get started.

Melissa said...

P.S. thanks for calling me hot

Melissa said...

and why does it say Melissa & Jonathan? Freakin blogspot~!

Melissa said...

What? I tried to type it in just as it says: melissa & jonathan
and it changed my spelling!

Melissa said...

Grrr...it did it again! tricky! anyhow, I'll stop posting now, as I'm sure you will be excited to see so many comments, but dissapointed to see most are from the same person.

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Wow, what a cute little boy! I love those eyes! This is Michelle (Bell) now Walker, you long lost cousin:) I'm trying to follow Shannon's lead and be a better blogger:) Here's our blog: KandMwalker@blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Shaylyn,
This is Natalie Bouy! I am glad you found our blog. I have to admit I found yours a while ago, and wanted to say hi, but I am chicken!! haha. So I am glad you wrote us. But your little guy is so cute! How old is he now? I will have Steve check out your blog! Oh, and I hear ya on the Chili's molten cake!! mmmmm.

Bry and Rach said...

Molten lava cake?! I love it too! In the words of Nacho Libre, "It's fantastic." Hey Shay, your old friend Bryan here. So glad you stumbled across my blog. I often wondered how you were doing, and how I'd ever contact you to find out. Thank goodness for blogs! I'm glad to see that you and your family are so happy. You've got yourself a cute little guy there. By the way, how did you stumble across my blog?