7 years ago
7.21.2008
We headed over to Union Station to let Bransen check out the water fountain, classic Utah wierd painted horses that are all over the city and the huge trains. Each location seemed to be a magnet for a baby to try and climb on. Robbie and I, and the responsible parents we are, let him try to climb each thing. And...when he didn't succeed, we helped him. Not only helped him but joined him and climbed with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, that fourth picture down with Bransen standing beside the huge train has got to be one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. Looks like you had tons of fun!
Sounds like Ez and Bransen have a lot of the same interests Water and climbing. Ez loved the train station. The 2 of them together would keep us running. Bransen is so stinkin cute!
He is so darling! It was good to see you Sunday! I hope you have a good weekend. Love Chels
Post a Comment