5.02.2009

I'm sure glad this isn't our kid...
Cause this is our cute cowboy!!!

___________________________

Park City High Schol
Swine Break '09

____________________

They use to always say that we'd have
a black president when pigs fly,
and look
Obama reaches his 100th day and...
Swine Flu!

Excuse me...
H1N1

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh boy, I actually thought of you guys when I heard the Park City school closing news...you lucky ducks get time off to play and no church;) Ha, Ha, no really keep Bransen aways from those Mexico traveling crazies out your way.

Anywho, thanks again for the invite to your new pad. It's be-utiful! Oh, and we took a detour on the way home. Somehow we took the road to Kamas instead of getting on the main highway. We had to stop at a 7-11 to find out where the H@#* we were. I will be much more Heber savvy next time I'm there.

Chelsea said...

So cute, the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen!

Breezy Weekes said...

aw Bransen such a cutie- can't wait to see him again..oh and you guys too ;)