that is the best pic I have ever seen what a cute baby oh that makes me almost want to have another one....Congrats what a cutie! You two have done it again... Hot summer just be glad you live in the mnt so lucky
thanks for texting me this pic! Awww he looks all cute and snuggly..Oh boy I feel for you being preggers in the summer..agh yuck..well I'm sure you got good a/c at the new house :) love ya guys and baby kohler!
Robbie and I were set up on a blind date by my amazingly talented sister in-law Nikki. We met, fell in love, got engaged and married all in six months. We were married on 02.11.06 in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. After being married for about four months, we were surprised to find out that we were pregnant. Cute, amazing, beautiful, sweet baby Bransen joined us on 05.13.07. Second baby boy, Kohler followed a few years later and arrived 07.31.09. We are so happy and truly blessed in every aspect of our lives. Our boys are our joy and we are so in love with them and especially eachother.
5 comments:
Look at that darling little face!
that is the best pic I have ever seen what a cute baby oh that makes me almost want to have another one....Congrats what a cutie! You two have done it again... Hot summer just be glad you live in the mnt so lucky
Is it me, or does he look like BranBran?
I love that name! I've actually considered it if we ever had a boy! HAHA So cute. Good luck with everything!
thanks for texting me this pic! Awww he looks all cute and snuggly..Oh boy I feel for you being preggers in the summer..agh yuck..well I'm sure you got good a/c at the new house :)
love ya guys and baby kohler!
Post a Comment