10.03.2008

New Driveway and Patio

We received a new driveway this week.
It was a special, special gift.
A gift we promise to use - over and over again.
We also received a back patio.
It was also a special gift.
A gift that we will allow all of you to share when invited over for a BBQ sometime.

Gift #3 - Side walkway Feel free to use this gift on your way to the BBQ!And the framing begins...

I haven't been up there for over 2 weeks. Rob stopped by on Wednesday and took these photos. We've heard that the basement and main level framing is done and they're moving upstairs. It was such a long process to draw up house plans, loan garbage, permits and blah. Now it seems to be going super fast and we can't wait for each little step to get done!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks good! That will be so nice living there!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Wow! How exciting your first house and you get to build it yourself. Can't wait to see the finished product. I only hope that someday I may actually get to visit Utah and enjoy that back patio:)

Anonymous said...

We better be invited to these BBQ's you are talking about! :) I'm so excited for you guys!

ILEHT said...

Shay!!! What's up?!? i have no idea how you found my blog but i'm sooo glad! We need to get together and catch up!! Your little boy is adorable!!