10.09.2008

Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!!

To the lovely couple that made the ONE AND ONLY offer on our home.
It's not a completely done deal.
We're in the process of working out all the technical stuff!
But let me tell you...
Ya know that stress you feel when your in a desperate situation and finally what you've been praying for and worrying about is lifted of your shoulders...
MY HOUSE WAS LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS TODAY!!
And I couldn't be more excited and relieved!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, good! I'm so happy for you guys, now you can just enjoy the new one...fantastic!

Nik said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you- but I'm sure not as happy as YOU are for you! It's the best when things work out the way you hope they will...even if it is at last minute. Where are you guys gonna live?

John n Shannon said...

Yay!!! What exciting news. I'm sure that's a HUGE stress off your shoulders! Enjoy your new place!

Sheri said...

That is so AWESOME!!! What a relief that must be. I hope every thing works out and you get that house off your hands.

dkstaker said...

Congrats

Colton Anne said...

congrats! I'm sure that is such a relief especially with the housing market as it is!

Breezy Weekes said...

awesome! Bet that feels great congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! That is awesome. I hoped that it does go through!