9.06.2008

A New Addition to Our Family...

We are finally ready to announce....
OUR NEW HOUSE!
OUR Street Sign
OUR Hole

OUR Mountain View

OUR Rocks

OUR Basement

*For all of you that thought we were announcing that we were pregnant -

We're that too!

JUST KIDDING!

One project at a time people!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! I especially love "YOUR hole". It's beautiful. Congrats on your new home! :)

Melissa said...

Well, I knew you weren't going to announce a pet....thanks for your super consoling words.

Yeah for your hole!

Josh said...

Nice hole! Just remember your own advice one thing at a time so don't become impatient when your house building gets slower and slower.

John n Shannon said...

Talk about putting me on an emotional roller coaster! I fell for it - twice ;-). Anyway exciting news to hear of your new house. I hear Heber City is quite a nice area. Good luck with it all!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for new houses! I'm excited for you guys. That would be hilarious if you were pregnant too! I bet Nik would be soo excited!

Nik said...

I am soo jealous of your mountain view and your rocks. Thanks for the accompanying picture because I am sure Robbie could have messed around with that statement. ;)

Breezy Weekes said...

awesome guys..awww don't kid about preggers..you got me for a 1.5 second!!