8.11.2008

Let me introduce to you...

...my amazing, articulate, talented, creative husband. We were asked to bring some fresh fruit to a Stake BBQ/Hawaiian Luau on Saturday night. Me (with my neglected development of home-making skills) came up with this idea... Simple enough right? Well Robbie headed out to the store to purchase the necessary items to complete the above task (grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries) He returned home with the fore mentioned items and an idea that led to this...

Everybody ooohed and aaahed as we entered the park. And the best part about the whole idea...

We didn't even have to wait to bring home the bowl!!

5 comments:

Nik said...

I knew there was a hidden motive! ;) He really is smarter than we give him credit for! --Just jokes, Rob. Just jokes.

Sheri said...

WOW. I think he's found his calling in life...

Breezy Weekes said...

way to go Robbie!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a lucky woman you are. If Just and I ever need a fruit bowl we know who to come too! :)

Shawn, Megan, Cambree & Carson said...

What a talented husband you have. It looked delicious!