7 years ago
5.08.2008
Happy Mother's Day
As I have tried to decide what I/we (Bransen and I) would get Shaylyn for Mother's Day, I thought that one thing I could do would be to publicly thank her for all she does and tell her how much I love her. She has become a blog-aholic, and I know she will appreciate this.
I want to start by telling you how much she does for me and our family. Besides her loving charm and constant effort in bettering our home, she finds time to work (not for long) and get up late at night with our little non-sleeper. She is always trying and by that I mean that she never gives up. She works hard at whatever task she has before her, weather it's a church lesson or studying for a exam, even laundry, shay will always put forth her best effort. I appreciate the love she has for both of our families, she is happy to help anyone and loves spending time with family. Shaylyn supports me with my work and education. She is understanding and loves me for who I am. I fell in love with her from day one and can not imagine my life without her. She truly is the love of my life and I'm so glad I found her.
I also want to wish all mother's out there and very Happy Mother's Day and thank you for all you do!
Love,
Robbie
P.s. - I Love You Shaylyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww, what a sweet husband you are!
Wow Robbie I am impressed. I hope you let her sleep in late! Shay is the best. I'm glad you were smart enough to hang onto her. CB
Post a Comment