What a cute card and what cute boys! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, Debbie gave me the address. Hope you are doing well. Email me if you want access to our blog at kjk_keyes@hotmail.com we are private :)
Robbie and I were set up on a blind date by my amazingly talented sister in-law Nikki. We met, fell in love, got engaged and married all in six months. We were married on 02.11.06 in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. After being married for about four months, we were surprised to find out that we were pregnant. Cute, amazing, beautiful, sweet baby Bransen joined us on 05.13.07. Second baby boy, Kohler followed a few years later and arrived 07.31.09. We are so happy and truly blessed in every aspect of our lives. Our boys are our joy and we are so in love with them and especially eachother.
5 comments:
I love it! What a cute family.
PS I SUPER love your coat. Where'd you get it?
What a nice greeting and a beautiful Christmas Card. I like your blonde hair! tee hee
What a cute Christmas card and cute people to be on it!! :) Merry Christmas you guys!
What a cute card and what cute boys! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, Debbie gave me the address. Hope you are doing well. Email me if you want access to our blog at kjk_keyes@hotmail.com we are private :)
I need to get on the computer more often now...I've missed so much! These are darling!
You amaze me.
thanks for still claiming me. ;)
Post a Comment