9.30.2009

Cute Little Chub...

You forget how fast they grow
Sweet baby Kohler will be 9 weeks in a few days...
and I've accidentally fallen into the
"second child doesn't get their pictures takes as much as the first child" phase.
I'm trying to do better.
5 things we love about Kohler
  • He sleeps for about 4 solid hours through the night (eat, diaper and back to sleep)
  • He sits contently while his brother kisses, hugs and loves on him all day
  • He loves, loves, loves to be held
  • He is trying for the world record of dirty diapers
  • He is an awesome eater (as proven in the above picture)

6 comments:

Debster said...

Oh my little KoKo is so cute!

MammaLee said...

First time for me to see him smile! He is sooooooo cute sweetheart. I wish I could be around him more. I miss you all. Give the boys lots of hugs and kisses from me.

Chelsea said...

he is soo cute! I love chubby babies!

Kim said...

He is so cute! Great family pic at the top of your blog too

Colton Anne said...

So cute! I can't believe he's that old already!

Sheri said...

He is so sweet. I love the cheeks