7.16.2009

UPDATE!!! a quick Happenings in 'Rauzi Life' UPDATE!!! More to Come...

For all of our faithful followers out there (Thanks mom & dad), here is a quick update of the past six CRAZY weeks.

Nope, No baby yet! And we are actually hoping it remains that way for another couple weeks. In case you haven't heard already we have decided do some pre-baby hospital room tryouts before Kohler comes...well at least Bransen has.

A lot has happened in the last six weeks and we intend to inform you all of what exactly we have been up to, however we are currently very busy helping Bransen @ Primary Childrens. He has been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. (Thanks mom & dad) If you would like more info please visit http://www.cff.org/

We appreciate all of your Love and Support, Prayers and Well Wishes. We are handling this the best we can. Don't worry, Bransen is his same cute and happy self. You wouldn't even know he was sick.

We promise more to come SOON.

ALSO: We have considered making our blog private. If you would wish to be added to our safe list please let us know through your comments.

31 comments:

Nik said...

I'm first! Let the record show. ;)
We love you and want to be included in your privatization of your blog. (If thats spelled wrong, I don't care.) ;)

Sheri said...

We're praying for all of you. I can't imagine how difficult all of this would be.

If you go private, please invite me! sheriforgot at gmail dot com

Dee Dee said...

We are sorry to hear that you have been through so much. We hope that everything goes well for you and your cute family.

Please let us know when you go private. We'd love to continue following how your family is! My email is deemoyes@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

We love you! If you need anything let us know!!

Nik said...

I'm a jerk, too. Please know our prayers are with you guys and we are so proud of you!

Melissa said...

Shay, I'm so glad you updated. My mom informed me of this yesterday, and I've been trying to decide if I would be a nuisance to call and check on ya during this crazy time. I've been thinking and praying for all of you lots! I know you have tons of great family support, but if there's anything I could help out with, I'd love to...any random errands in O-town or whatever.

Good luck with Baby Kohler too! We'll be excited to see him (when it's time for him to come of course)!

John n Shannon said...

Thanks for the update. I've been checking in often and waiting patiently. Hope all goes well for you guys - you are in our prayers. Ooh and yes please invite me to your private blog! :D

John n Shannon said...

oh and I almost forgot...my email address is: bellshan@gmail.com ;-)

Saundi said...

I hope all goes well for you and your family. It is nice to get to know what you are up to these days. When you go private and you have room I would love to say in touch with you. My Email Nuki7135@msn.com. Thank you and good luck!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Wow, you have been busy! So sorry to hear about Bransen, he is a tough little boy. Please be sure we can get on your private blog, we wouldn't want to miss anything:) Your life is so much more exciting than ours! michellewalker8@gmail.com

chournos said...

I am sorry that your going through all of this, it must really be hard if there is anything I can do for you let me know.

If you decide to go private invite me.

Polls said...

We would like to be invited to your blog. My email address is camialvey@mail.weber.edu
We wish you guys the best with Bransen. We are all to familiar with Primary Childrens.

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Yea please include us. Best wishes with Bransen. princessdebbielynne@yahoo.com

Krysta said...

Oh Shay!! I'm so sorry! Please keep me in the loop. I really want to stay updated.
krystacrane@gmail.com

RicAnn said...

I am so sorry to hear. I had no idea. You're family is in our prayers! We'd love to be able to follow your blog.

ricann27(at)gmail(dot)com

Kim said...

I would love to stay in touch with you!

Kimadams8407@gmail.com

James and Erin Joseph said...

We will keep you guys in our prayers! I hope life becomes less stressful for you. Keep us in loop if you go private! jamesujoseph@gmail.com

Erin

Unknown said...

Please add me to your private list. It was great to visit with all of you @PCH. Branson is looking soo good and taking it all in stride. You are so blessed with such a great son. My prayers are with you all. Anything I can do let me know. Love Ya.

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Oh my....What a bunch of junk to deal with! We love you and are praying for your little family!irisgal33@yahoo.com

Josh said...

josh_farr99@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

I would love to follow your blog! You're in my prayers all four of you!
jenn.dermody@gmail.com

Warnick Family said...

I would love to stay in touch Robbie. Sorry to hear about your little guy.

Warnick Family said...

sorry my e-mail is
kl2wasatchtherapy@hotmail.com

T&K SMITH said...

divaboarder18@hotmail

Jason and Kristen said...

Hey Shay, Hope that everything goes well. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. If you go private add me along.. jasonandkristenross@hotmail.com. :)

MS Hoopers said...

I don't understand how this works but I am sending you our love again because I don't see the first message. First everyone here in Mississippi loves you and is praying for all 4 of you. I loved the movies of Branson what a joy he must be. I would love to be apart of your blog hooperms@copper,net
All our love Aunt Sandi, Uncle Dennis and all the other Hoopers

MS Hoopers said...

PS don't forget to take care of each other. Sometimes we get to involved in taking care of our children that we forget about Mom and Dad. I know you two love each other so make some time to let each other know and feel of the love you had when your were boyfriend and girlfriend. love your MS Aunt Sandi

Colton Anne said...

I am sorry to hear about Bransen's diagnosis, but glad to know that he has such great parents to help him through this! I hope all continues to go well with him as well as your pregnancy! You will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Love the Bell Family

Also, we'd like to be included in your private blog please. Our email is ColtonAnne@gmail.com

Holly said...

I'm sorry to hear about Bransen. We did the cystic fibrosis walk this year and learned that they've made many advancements with cf! Hope things go well for you all! please include me if you go private hollyjoweeks@gmail.com

Heather & Darrin said...

Im so sorry to hear. I can't imagine what you are going through. I hope everything will go as smooth as it possibly can for you. I would love to still see your blog. my email is haroundy@gmail.com

Stueller said...

Oh... Here are some cyber hugs coming your way ((hug))... I love how happy he is in the "boat ride" and that cute little smile that I still remember from our photo shoot. If you go private, I'd love to be invited... I come check in everyone once in a while.

believe5621@yahoo.com