HAPPY!
We were able to get him home, do some laundry and a boat ride, then pack our bags and head down Thursday morning to Ogden to find out that Kohler was ready to come.
It's a Boy!
Kohler Shay Rauzi
7/31/09 at 1:50 AM
(Happy 50th Anniversary G-Ma & G-Pa Rauzi)
7 lbs. 5 oz.
19.5 in.
Mom and Kohler are doing wonderful!
We'll see what Bransen thinks.
BRANSEN as a newborn... Look alikes? Cast your vote!



11 comments:
What a crazy week for you guys! Although, it would be more accurate to say, "What a crazy few MONTHS for you guys."
congratulations! He is so cute. Both of them are so cute. You guys sure make darling babies!
CONGRATS!! YEAH! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED! ANOTHER PLAYMATE! He is soo Handsome and beautiful and perfect and WE ARE SO EXCITED TO MEET HIM!
love you- S, K, T, Nik & Weston (and baby)
CONGRATS! Thats so fun, He is so stinking cute. I agree with Sheri, you guys make beautiful kids!
Congrats guys! He's cute they do look alike.
Soo handsome! We can not wait to meet him!
Yep, he looks like Bransen's twin. You should have just had them at the same time and gotten the extra pregnancy out of the way;) I'm excited for your cute family! I'm hoping for another boy on our next too.
Oh, and I still love the name!
Congrats!!!! What a beautiful family! All of you look so good! Cute, cute little boys!
Ok... well ignore that one part on your facebook that "Kohler will be here soon", cause YEAH he's already here!!! =) That is so Awesome congrats you guys. Its good to hear Bransen was released too. Enjoy your time together. Congrats again =)
They are both so handsomely cute!
Congratulations! When life can't seem to get any crazier...it does! Right?! He's cute and yes they do look a lot alike! Glad all is going well.
Congratulations what a lovely family, That face on Bransen is priceless, I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well. Enjoy that new sweetheart. Hugs, Diane
So happy for you guys with Kohler added to your family. He's adorable!! You guys have had so much going on, you're like a rock..I want to take lessons from you! ox
Post a Comment