Holy cow! That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe he let you record that! We can't even take out the camera or Brynna stops doing whatever we're trying to capture! SO cute!
Robbie and I were set up on a blind date by my amazingly talented sister in-law Nikki. We met, fell in love, got engaged and married all in six months. We were married on 02.11.06 in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. After being married for about four months, we were surprised to find out that we were pregnant. Cute, amazing, beautiful, sweet baby Bransen joined us on 05.13.07. Second baby boy, Kohler followed a few years later and arrived 07.31.09. We are so happy and truly blessed in every aspect of our lives. Our boys are our joy and we are so in love with them and especially eachother.
5 comments:
OH, I like that dancing boy.
What a stud! He really is a cutie!
Loved the song lol but especially those awesome dance moves go buddy!!!
Holy cow! That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe he let you record that! We can't even take out the camera or Brynna stops doing whatever we're trying to capture! SO cute!
SO cute! What kind of mother are you to let you child listen to that music! hahahahaha He is the cutest dancer
Post a Comment