3.30.2009

There's no Addicts in our House....

WELCOME TO DAY THREE PEOPLE!!!
After watching a Friday night episode of Super Nanny of twin 4 year-olds that still needed their binks....We decided we were long overdue with getting rid of (MOMS) sanity. We took Bransens little crutch away during the show and it's been "lost" ever since. Surprisingly for Robbie and I, Bransen has done amazingly well.
  • On Sunday he attended more than 80% of nursery BY HIMSELF!!
  • Last night he slept in his own bed, in his own room ALL NIGHT LONG!!

Goodbye old and faithful friend....You've been holding us back way too long.

6 comments:

dkstaker said...

Way to go! That is a hard one to part with, but once it is gone, what a relief!

The Johnson Fam said...

Yeah!!! Im glad that is going well for everyone, its hard growing up!

Sheri said...

Yay for the binky-less Rauzi family! Hopefully by the time the new baby comes he will have forgotten that the binky was ever for him. Congratulations!

Debster said...

Congrats I so glad that the Stink is lost for good. I really think you need to post those cute fireman pictures. They made me laugh!

RicAnn said...

Congrats, its so nice when that phase is done with.

Colton Anne said...

Congrats...what a milestone! I remember bribing Kayley with an Ariel doll from Walmart...it was an easy transition and it was cute to see her tell people why she has her Ariel, she was so proud of herself!