L ***** Luis
O ***** Oscar
V ***** Victor
E ***** Eduardo
Somos agradecidos por los trabajadores quien nos ayudaba construir nuestra casa bella.
Te agradecíamos mucho!
ENGLISH
We are finally in our new house and are currently working our butts off trying to get everything put away and organized. We are so thankful to both of our families for the endless hours of help and Bransen watching while we packed up everything with our name on it and moved it 90 miles southeast. It's beautiful here, the ward is so far so good and the biggest plus.... it's only 15 minutes away from work. How's that for a commute!!
CONSIDER THIS A PERSONAL INVITE TO COME VISIT ANYTIME!!

8 comments:
Wow, it's BEAUTIFUL! I hope you were serious about that being an invitation to come visit, because I intend to!
Congratulations! Im excited for you. It must feel so good to finally be there!
So, my brothers pull that "speaking and writing spanish" crap, too. Showoffs.
Really, I'm just jealous.
It IS gorgeous! Nothing like someone else's new, beautiful house to get your own "to-do" list back in action! Thanks to you!
I love it Shay! I will certainly need to see the inside too....I guess that means I'll take you up on your invite:) Congrats guys!
Congrats! It looks like it was well worth the wait! It's very pretty.
So when do we get to see the inside? Since some of us live over 700 miles away and can't take you up on the offer (yet)? Okay, I'll give you a couple more weeks to get settled and then I expect a tour! HAHA Congrats guys! A house to call my own is getting nearer and nearer in my future!
YEA!!! It is gorgeous! I can't wait to come and see it...Only 3 months :)
Sweet House!!! where do you guys live? Were hoping to build too, if Brett get a teaching job.
Post a Comment