2.06.2009

Upcoming Anniversary

02.11.2006

This week is our 3rd Anniversary. I've decided I'm going to surprise Robbie with a new house! It's not much of a secret though - I personally think that he is going to get me the same thing.

I just wanted to tell everyone in the blog world - How thankful I am for the decision that I made three years ago to marry Robbie. After only 2 weeks of dating I knew that I was going to marry him and haven't ever looked back. It was the easiest and best decision that I've ever made. Robbie and I are two IMperfect people that are working on our marriage everyday. The famous saying from my mom, "You've got all eternity to get it right!"

And because of that wonderful day three years ago - We've got this cute little guy.....And his cute little peanut brother or sister that we also love!!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Shaylyn, you are SO beautiful. I envy your gorgeousness. :) Happy Anniversary too. I think a house is a WONDERFUL gift.

Melissa said...

AWWWWWW..Cheers!

MammaLee said...

Are you and Robbie going to go out on a date or anything? I would love to babysit!!!!

Matt said...

I was just cruzing around and found this. Good luck with the house, and congrats on baby #2.

Breezy Weekes said...

Hope you guys had a good anniversary and Valentine's Day! Love ya guys, miss ya

Colton Anne said...

Congrats...it's always fun to look back on your dating time! Happy Anniversary and what a great present...I think I ought to put the bug in Nick's ear about that for our upcoming anniversary! :)

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Hey Shay Its Debbie (Williams) Sims I came across your blog on Dee Dee Moyes'es. I hope its ok i look. we've got a blog to its just private so if you'd like to join email me at princessdebbielynne@yahoo.com
You have a cute little family. how exciting to be building a house. congrats.