Check this beautiful family out...

We just got back from a extended weekend trip to sunny 60 degree CALIFORNIA. We got to visit Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Malibu Beach. But the one thing that topped all of those places.... We got to see my beautiful, amazing, talented sister-in-law become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are so thankful that we could be there to witness this sacred covenant. We are so thrilled for their family and can't express our love for them enough. We are eternally grateful for the choice that Breezy made to become a member of the true Church of Jesus Christ and the opportunity that they have to become an eternal family.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
6 comments:
Shay - - All I want for Christmas is a copy of this picture - But I wouldn't turn down any others you may have for me. tee hee
The truth is.... Her baptism is the greatest gift I could have ever received. My heart is so full of gratitude and love for her and for their little family.
The trip was amazing!
I wish, wish, wish we could have been there. It is soo neat to see them all in white- hopefully another chance to see that sight in a year from now! Thanks for the picture, Shay!
That is awesome! That is some seriously beautiful white stuff.
YAY for Breezy! I wish we could have come. We wanted to.
awwww thanks Shay. I'm so glad you guys came out, we had lots of fun visiting too. It really meant alot to me, love ya, love you're little family too! ox :)
When are you gonna post next? Don't you have a LOT of catching up to do?
Post a Comment