11.04.2008

We have to be out of our house by Saturday morning. What a hectic time...
You never realize how much stuff you've collected, until you have to pack it all!
The D.I. is getting a hefty load from the Rauzi home this weekend.
With Rob working his crazy 15+ hour days...
Most of the packing and preparing I've had to do on my own, and of course with Bransen's help!!

MOVING UPDATES

  • Lived off of freezer meals and paper products for the last 2 weeks
  • Built a bathroom downstairs with lots of help from our wonderful, talented fathers!
  • Packed our entire house (minus the bedroom and bathroom necessitates)and loaded them in our driveway "Storage Unit"
  • Bransen has slept on his mattress on the floor for the last week. Robbie and I will be joining the "mattress on the floor sleeping arrangement" tonight.

And this is my beautiful, amazing, funny, loving, almost old enough to go to Nursery son. He is cute and I love him!

P.S. Our New House has a roof, second floor, heating unit and electrical wire throughout... Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Out by SATURDAY?! Where will you GO? Your house doesn't look QUITE ready to live in.