The following picture contains about 85% of all of my household items. All items will continued to be stashed here until early February 2009 until they will be place in their
permanant home (i.e. I'M NEVER MOVING AGAIN!)

With all the complaining that I've done the past 2 weeks about moving, I should clarify that I am truly grateful that we sold our house and that we have the "opportunity to move all of our junk!!"

4 comments:
Moving has got to be the worst ever, okay maybe not the actual "moving" part, but definitely the packing part! Although it'll worth it if that moving van is heading back to Utah! Where are you guys going til your house is done? BTW can't wait to see the finished product, I'm jealous already! :0)
Good luck moving! We were there almost 2 years ago and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from it. I'm hoping that we don't have to move very often...We have way too much junk too! :)
aww I feel bad we couldn't be there to help, you've help us move..we owe you!
Boo!!!!! to moving. Yea!!!! for your fun new house. I am so excited for you guys, I can't imagine what it'll be like to buy a house let alone build one. Fun, fun! I hope the final move isn't quite as bad.
Post a Comment