Wow! That place is going to be awesome. I cant wait to see the finished product. I have lots of friends right now who are building houses and it is so cool to see the progress of each house. I hope everything continues to go smooth throughout the buidling.
Robbie and I were set up on a blind date by my amazingly talented sister in-law Nikki. We met, fell in love, got engaged and married all in six months. We were married on 02.11.06 in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. After being married for about four months, we were surprised to find out that we were pregnant. Cute, amazing, beautiful, sweet baby Bransen joined us on 05.13.07. Second baby boy, Kohler followed a few years later and arrived 07.31.09. We are so happy and truly blessed in every aspect of our lives. Our boys are our joy and we are so in love with them and especially eachother.
5 comments:
I can't believe how fast your house is being built! That is so awesome!
I would like to add....I agree with Robbie. Kick A$$.
wow. Is it just me or is this house going up REALLY fast?
Wow! That place is going to be awesome. I cant wait to see the finished product. I have lots of friends right now who are building houses and it is so cool to see the progress of each house. I hope everything continues to go smooth throughout the buidling.
I'll trade ya! That looks awesome! I want to move now!
Post a Comment