5.23.2008

House for Sale!

We've finally got our house up for sale! As many of you know, Robbie has been working in Park City for the last 9 months (and has an hour drive each way, everyday)! I've made the drive a few times as we've begun our house hunting and it was made me apprieciate my husband more for what he does everyday. I don't know how he's made it this long!! Thanks Sweets a Treats! Robbie will be done with his Masters program in December and has already been hired for the upcoming school year, teaching a variety of health classes. So we've decided that it's time to move closer to his work. We love our house and our neighborhood, but there comes a time when you have to move on to bigger and better things! (Let's hope that's what happens)!! I really appreciate everything Robbie does for our family. He drives endless hours to work, stays extremely busy with his job, writes endless amounts of papers for school and still finds the time for all the little husband duties that I require of him! Anyway - If you hear of anyone that is looking to buy a beautiful home... send them our way! And a just because I love him....and appreciate all that he does for me - I want to include a picture of my handsome, wonderful, thoughtful, hardworking husband. (This is the first picture we took shortly after I knew that I loved him!*) *Sidenote to readers who are unfamiliary with our story - this was TWO WEEKS after are first date!

7 comments:

Jason and Kristen said...

Hey where is your house that you are selling? Jason and I are started to look but ya know (slow in making a decision for sure!) How much are you listing it for??

Robbie and Shay said...

Kristen-
I didn't even know you had a blog!! I'm glad you commented, so now I know!! Here's a link with all the info on the house - check it out!
http://www.utahrealestate.com/801234
Talk to you soon!!

Nik said...

If you post the bowling pics without sending them to me- your in BIG trouble!

Love,me

Nik said...

If you post the bowling pics without sending them to me- your in BIG trouble!

Love,me

Shawn, Megan, Cambree & Carson said...

Shaylyn-
You guys are so CUTE!! I wish you the up most luck in selling your house and finding a new one...good luck with the move (when you find that perfect house)!!! And I don't know how you guys did it having Robbie commute so far I thought it was bad having Shawn drive from Brigham to Ogden everyday now I know I had no right to complain!
I am still workin on getting my house put together but when I will take pics soon!
Meg

Jason and Kristen said...

Hey Shay! Thanks for the info on the house, appreciate it. Like I said before we are waiting on seriously looking because we are both so picky! The link to our blog is www.jasonandkristenross.blogspot.com :) Hope you are doing well! Talk to you later

chournos said...

Shay I can't believe your actually moving away but I am going to start using my blog so we really can be friends again. You need to teach me how to make my page super cute like yours.