For the few of you that are far away or heck... even those that we see every week - We just wanted to share our newest pictures of Bransen. He is such a sweet little boy. I couldn't ask for a better baby...
Here are a few things that we love about him!
- He smiles all the time and shows everyone his chubby cheek dimples
- He says "Hi" to everyone he meets, and claps when he's done
- He loves marshmellows, bath time and being tickled by mom and dad
- He helps lead the music during Sacrament, and claps when he's done
- He always helps mom unload the dishwasher (Even when she's loading it)
- He loves reaching up and playing the piano, and claps when he's done
- He thinks all of mom's necklaces' taste good, and eats them often
- He enjoys unrolling the toilet paper and shredding it to pieces, and claps when he's done
- He thinks it's funny to empty the clothes out of the laundry baskets (clean or dirty!!!)
- He loves to stand at the tub when mom or dad is showering and open the shower curtain all the way because he wants in, and claps when he gets his way!!

3 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love how he claps for himself, that's so sweet. He does so many cute little things! I want to kiss his cheeks.
Welcome to the blogging world! it takes time to get into it, but you will love it! we have so much fun with ours! Your little one is so adorable! I hope all is well! '
Kim Adams (Bottema)
He is absolutely beautiful! By the way, why can't I get his name right?! Braxton, Bracken.....BRANSEN! I swear I will never mess this up again. Bransen is way cuter than the other two anyhow.
Certainly you can link up to ours, I love watching the babies grow through the blogs.
Post a Comment